Please check back at a later date for other updates to upcoming events.
For inquires, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of the Roteq presentation include:
- Single Input Wire (SIW) strand programs specifically covering both metric and Imperial strand sections with the same drawn wire diameter. This includes compact and compressed aluminum and compressed copper sections to ASTM, UL, and IEC standards with either strand resistance or weight targets.
- Single Twist Stranding of traditionally 61 wire copper and aluminum conductors to 1000kcm or 500mm2
- Flat pump cable Strip Armouring with the Roteq 125mm (5in) Strip Armouring machine with galvanized steel, stainless steel and monel strip materials.
- Round Strip Armouring solutions with the Roteq 50mm (2in) and 125mm (5in) with 150-300mm (6-12in) wide traverse wound steel and aluminum strip packages.
- Drum Cabling solutions including reels from 1.5-4.5m (60-177in) assembling Communication, Instrumentation, Control, and Energy cables (including \u201cMilliken\u201d Conductors)
- Double Twist stranding of copper and aluminum conductor materials to 185mm2 (350kcm) and ACSR to 107mm2 (4/0AWG)
- Singe Twist Cabling up to four insulated conductors of 120mm2 (250kcm) or 50mm (2in) cabled diameter with optional 610* 300mm (24*12in) traverse wound concentric taping head
- SZ Cabling of conductors in multiple layers and passes